Flyer marketing is practiced from old times and is still one of the most favorable methods of marketing. Flyers do a great deal for any business. Besides making people aware they also drive the people towards your business. The type of flyer you make depend upon the customer you are targeting.
How To Make An Eye Catching Flyer
Step 1: Take an appropriate size according to your marketing strategy. There are various sizes available A4, A5, A6, A7, DL to choose from, for instance you should not distribute A7 size of paper outside a theatre as a flyer. A4 sizes best suit for this purpose.
- Step 2: Choosing the paper of right color is equally important. Preferably choose light colored papers. All Color schemes go with the light colors.
- Step 3: Design your flyer with utmost care, choose vibrant colors and use catchy fonts. But make sure it is readable.
- Step 4: Convey the right message. Your flyer should be enough appealing that if a person is given a flyer he should be eager to read it, instead of throwing it away. The matter should not be straight and boring. Approach the reader in a way that it satisfies his need. For example, try wording it like “Make your Christmas party a bash with xyz event manager rather than writing “event organizer for parties please contact….”
- Step 5: If you are using big flyers, matter should be big enough so that it could be read from a distance. Pictures convey more than words. If you use the right image they are very striking and have a greater impact.
- Step 6: All the details of your company cannot be included in a flyer. The matter on the flyer that is adequate to inspire a customer to know your further details should be included. Be short and precise.
- Step 7: Use the same theme that your event or company is using currently. For instance, if your company is eco-friendly you can use it as a theme. Themes connect people easily to your cause.
- Step 8: Last and most important thing, include all the possible contact details. So that a customer will not switch to other company just because he was not able to contact you. This is all you making the flyer for.
Flyers need not necessarily be of a square shape, they can be of different shapes, designs and formats. You can fold your flyers in multiple folds, or shape it in a form of an object. Be artistic and create a stunning flyer design and Print it for effective promotion. For more tips and suggestions contact Ink drops regarding flyer printing Dubai .